Understanding The Life!
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
 

Posted by Picasa

If you have eye to see, you can see here the true knowledge of God

I am one but have equally two parts to save the world by balance. I am big, strong, and have full power to control the things like you. The difference between you and me is that I know who I am, but you do not know that who you are, and I am the whole, you are part of me. You are working like me, since you are the product of me.

Further this sculpture said that the universe is working in the same way in cosmological level and particle level.

One hand shows the universe (Chakara) and the other represents sound. these icons say that all are working in 'Two in One' principle.

Thank you.

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
Nov 10, 2006 / Nov 11, 2006 / Nov 12, 2006 / Nov 13, 2006 / Nov 14, 2006 / Nov 27, 2006 / Dec 6, 2006 / Dec 8, 2006 /


Powered by Blogger