Understanding The Life!
Monday, November 27, 2006
 


Science and Religion

My personal opinion is that both Science and Religion could not fully satisfy the people. Both are dominating field after politics and business. Actually, all are ‘one in all’.
Anyhow, I am interested in all subjects irrespective of any particular things. It is a great advantage to understand the overall situation through them.

I have given in my articles that the most details from Religious subjects. But the purpose is not to propaganda any religious things. My one and only motive is to explain the true knowledge of our life, universe in general and unified theory of ‘Everything’. Actually, I am explaining the science through ancient scholar’s writings and art works.
Thankyou.
I will continue......

Labels:

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
Nov 10, 2006 / Nov 11, 2006 / Nov 12, 2006 / Nov 13, 2006 / Nov 14, 2006 / Nov 27, 2006 / Dec 6, 2006 / Dec 8, 2006 /


Powered by Blogger